Coming up in November at Total Dog Company
We had to reschedule the nail trim training session below. It was previously scheduled for November 15th and is now scheduled for December 6th.
**Updated: Friday, December 6, 4-6 pm
Learn how to trim your dog’s toenails. Long toenails can adversely affect a dog’s structure as well as hurt you and your floors when Fido makes contact. Having someone else do the dirty work can cost an arm and a leg. Dawn Falk from Cloud Nine Training School for Dogs in New Hope and Hopkins will show you how to trim your dog’s toenails, and how to prepare yourself and your dog for it, averting unpleasantness for all. Bring your dog (on leash) and nail clippers, or buy a pair at the store.
Friday, November 29 (day after Thanksgiving), 11am – 2pm
Meet Great Danes looking for forever families. Upper Midwest Great Dane Rescue http://thegreatdanerescue.com/
Saturday, November 9, Noon – 3pm Stella & Chewy’s raw diet
Saturday, November 30, 1 – 3pm Solid Gold food and health products
- Carriers: front, back, and sling dog carriers, plus a little dog stroller
- Skijoring gear
- Sweaters, fleece-lined sweatshirts, coats
- Boots—heavy-weight and light-weight
- Musher’s Secret paw protector
- Rubber broom—great at picking up dog hair on bare floors
- New supplements: SAM-e, taurine, bilberry
- Lots of affordable toys for holiday giving
- Christmas stockings and party collars
- Zignature limited ingredient dry food: grain-free, potato-free, chicken-free
- Innova dry food
- Rescue Remedy for nervous dogs and handlers
- Hands-free leashes that fit around the waist
- Chuck-it balls that glow in the dark
Now that sloppy weather is upon us, consider a Dirty Dog Doormat on your threshold. Absorbs like crazy. People also have used them as crate pads and bathmats. Available in three sizes.