Whatever holidays you and your pooches celebrate, may they be happy!
We’ll be open regular store hours, EXCEPT:
Closing early Christmas Eve (Dec 24) and New Year’s Eve (Dec 31) at 4 pm.
Closed all day Christmas Day (Dec 25) and New Year’s Day (Jan 1)
Still plenty of coats and boots to keep your best friend warm and dry this winter.
The 2015 Total Dog Calendar
We want to make an annual tradition of this, so we’ll be announcing the theme for the 2016 calendar in plenty of time to allow you to capture your dog in just the right pose, with the right kind of picture file (BIG: think Mb, not Kb).
We are pleased to announce that we are now a brick-and-mortar source for Laser Lites grooming products.
If you’re looking for an organic dry food for your dog, try Natural Planet Organics Turkey formula, now in stock!
Also, we have stocked the NutriSource Grain Free canned foods.
We have a number of new beds by Dog Gone Smart and K&H:
Dog Gone Smart Lounger Beds and Donut Beds, and K&H Memory Sleepers and Ortho Beds.
Stop By The Store
The Honest Kitchen Holiday Photo Board is here in the store!
Have your dog pose with the board (stick his or her head through one of the holes and he or she will be either a reindeer or an elf—we’ll help), and take a photo. You’ll have a cute, silly photo to add to your holiday card. But that’s not all…
Post the photo with the hashtag #thkholiday on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram while you’re at the store and you’ll get some Honest Kitchen goodies (while supply lasts). PLUS you’ll be entered in a random drawing for food or treats from Honest Kitchen.
The Consignment Corner is up and running. Check out the offerings next time you’re in the store. At this writing, there are collars, dishes, coats, crates, and crate pads, among other things.
Here’s how it works:
- You set the price.
- Bring the **cleaned up** item to the store and we’ll display it in the Consignment Corner.
- We reserve the right to refuse items at our discretion.
- When it sells, we must collect sales tax (that’s over and above the price you set).
- Out of your selling price, we keep a 10% fee (for example, if you set the price at $20, we would take $2 and you’d get $18).
- We will contact you when your item sells.
- You may take your payment in cash, store credit, or as a store gift card!