April Newsletter—Happy Spring(?)
Total Dog Company has you covered for gear and supplies you need now that we’re daring to stick our paws out the door again:
- Leashes (including waist-attach leashes—your waist, not the dog’s)
- No-pull harnesses and Gentle Leaders for control when you’re walking
- Poop baggies
- Yard clean-up tools
- Tie-out stakes and lines
- Shampoos and towels for washing the dirty dog
- Dirty Dog Doormats for catching what the dirty dog’s feet are about to track into the house
We’ll let you know in our mid-April email about flea and tick options. Please give us input on what’s important to you in that regard.
Raw Bistro Pet Fare frozen raw food 4-lb. packages are being discontinued to make room for new 3-lb and 6-lb packages. The remaining 4-pounders are $3 off.
As an introductory bonus to the new larger size patties of Raw Bistro, get a 4-piece package of Raw Bistro Split Knuckle Bones free with purchase of a 6-lb. entrée.
Still time to trade in your “grocery store” brand dog food for a discount on American Natural Premium brand. $3 off a small bag, $10 off a medium or large bag, by presenting what’s left of a bag of food that doesn’t pass our entrance exam (even if it’s an empty bag).
Get a bonus punch on your Frequent Barker Card by leaving a review of Total Dog Company on our Google+ page.
- Raw Bistro Pet Fare in 6-lb. bags of large (½ -lb.) patties. An additional Raw Bistro formula: Bison. Available in 3-lb mini-patties and 6-lb. big patties.
- Potty Time Chimes: teach your dog to “ring the doorbell” to go out. Comes with DVD.
- American Natural Premium Coconut Colada treats. Crunchy and smell so good, YOU’LL want to eat them!
- Solvit brand travel bag. Comes with two collapsible dishes, a water bottle, and a food tote. Various zippered and mesh compartments.
- Saturday April 5, 10-3, Primal Pet Food sampling